Soundscapes and music composition for theatre, film, video, DVD, sound installations, and audio/visual presentations.
* Access to a wide range of professional studio musicians.
* Extensive original sound effects and Foley library.
* Video editing and sound syncing.
* Complete recording facilities.
Audio-Visual Productions include:
* Illuminart "Night Mural" architectural light-show projections;
* Sound-tracks for Video Education Unit, South Australia;
* Veteran Affairs Department - "Australia Remembers";
* South Australian Museum - "State of the Arts";
* Ngapartji Multimedia Centre, Adelaide;
* Sound Design for AFI award-winning film "Lovely Day";
* Theatre Soundtracks - Fools Theatre Company; Kneehigh; Patch Theatre;
Platypus Theatre-Berlin; Chung Ying Theatre Company-Hong Kong.
* Short Film Awards Judge - Noosa International Film Festival since 2016.
* Performing artist for many years.
* Adelaide Fringe - Theatre Awards Judge for 7 years
* Published author – suspense-thriller novel “The Provenance Diary”